Brooklyn Decker Esquire Magazine Photoshoot (LQ)

The time has finally come to show you Brooklyn Decker‘s breathtaking photoshoot for next month’s Esquire! Are you ready for this? Good, `cause so am I! I’ve drolled over two photos from this pictorial a couple of days ago but… that’s not even close to enough to satisfy our needs, right?

So… I’ve waited a bit and now we finally have more photos from this photoshoot so we could all be happy! Good lord, is she freaking hot or what? I don’t even know why this peach isn’t the most popular woman on the planet right now. She’s a damn successful model, she’s the hottest WAG and looks absolutely incredible. That’s enough to make her one of my favorites and probably yours too.

I guess this is why Roddick loses early a lot. And I don’t blame him. Anyways, here’s Brooklyn Decker looking ridiculously hot as usual in the February issue of Esquire. Are you still reading this? That’s odd… Enjoy!









No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...